Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Montreal & Ryan Adams!

I'm back from Montreal, and from seeing the amazing Ryan Adams! We had such a wonderful time. The Ryan Adams concert was fantastic! He played for two and a half hours, and the quality of his performance was incredible! My favorite part of the evening was just seeing him in person! Geeze, I sound like a crazed fan, but it really is cool to see someone you admire in the flesh. Here is a picture (courtesy of another Ryan Adams fan) just before we went in for the show. This is Katie, Dave, me and Lucas.



This is a picture of Lucas and I just before we headed up Mount Royal in Montreal.


This Dave, Lucas and I making the trip up to the look out at Mount Royal. It was such a beautiful view from the top, but I unfortunately don't have any pictures with me! Maybe I will post some later.
Yeah, I know it's blury, but I think its pretty. Kind of impressionistic!

No comments: