Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Alicia & Andrew's Beautiful Wedding

You might remember my post about Alicia & Andrew's engagement session back in May. Well they tied the knot on July 21st, and it was a glorious day! All of the weddings I have had the pleasure of photographing have been beautiful, but there is something extra special about being part of a friend's wedding. I have known Alicia for many years, and it was so joyous to see her on her wedding day. Everything was perfect right down to the weather! Here are a few pictures of the happy couple. I will likely post more in the coming weeks.

The beautiful flowers were created by Pam's Flower Garden (http://www.pamsflowergarden.com/)

Alicia was so excited all day!


The happy couple!

I'm not sure who made the cake, but it certainly was pretty!

Alicia listening to her dad's heart-warming speech.

No comments: