Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Bridal Fair

What a whirl wind! On Sunday I participated in the Kingston Bridal Fair. Given that it was my first wedding show, I really didn't know what to expect. I had a wonderful time! It was so great chatting about weddings with so many excited brides! The thing that surprised me the most was how many people were looking for a photographer for 2009. Don't wait too long to book, as 2009 is quickly approaching!

My fabulous photographer friend, Naomi Claire, took this photo of me at my booth. Thanks Naomi!


This cool fisheye photo was taken by Garrett Elliott!





3 comments:

AshleyHami said...

Gah! Your booth looked amazing! Wish I had of been able to attend to check it out ;)

Unknown said...

Yay fisheye!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.